About My Reviews via Checkatrade
Checkatrade runs strict background checks on tradespeople before we can become members.
Once we join, we agree to have feedback from our customers put online for all to see.
Members promise to meet The Checkatrade Standard as follows;
Checkatrade members agree to:
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straight away if they can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if they need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when they can start work and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way
- Not obtain work through cold calling
Checkatrade members will give you a feedback card up front. After they have finished the work, send it in to let the public know how they did. If you prefer, you can give your feedback online.
No other directory of tradespeople uses this model.
The background checks and public feedback ensure that only reliable and trusted tradespeople get work through Checkatrade.
They make sure that you can find someone outstanding to get the job done.check my reviews here